DB- 96B, DDA Flats, Hari Nagar, New Delhi- 110064
Tel.: 011- 64648687, 9911118485, 9911188485, 0847090152
Term & Conditions
- It is necessary for you to ensure that you have the appropriate passport, which is valid for at least sixmonths after you return to India.
- For guests travelling to Malaysia, please ensure that the minimum validity of the passport should be atleast 9 months after your date of return to India. Furthermore, you will be required to take the appropriate visas for going on the tour.
- We provide you visa guidance services for which we will charge you. Such charges may include not only the actual visa charge and costs incurred but also our service charge.
- If you already possess a visa or wish to do the visa / s on your own, you would be entitled only for the refund of actual visa / s cost and the portion of charges attributable to our service charges will still have to
be paid by you.
- It is your responsibility to promptly furnish to us all documents required for application of your visas etc. latest by 60 days before the departure date. In fact, in the current scenario it would be far more prudent to
furnish all documents at least four months before the departure date. Given the security concerns and the over-cautious approach adopted by embassies and consulates, visa processing can take quite long.
- Please note that we may receive documents submitted late but we are not responsible for rejection or non-receipt of visas due to inadequate or late submissions. You are required to furnish only genuine
- Granting / rejection of visas is the sole discretion of embassy / consulate. We only act as a facilitator for obtaining visas. You may be required to appear personally before embassy / consulate for any
interview(s) / providing biometrics. The Company shall under no circumstance be held liable or responsible for rejection of visas and any other incidental or consequential loss, damage, cost or
expense. You undertake not to proceed legally against the company for such rejection of visas, unless there is a manifest error committed by the company.
- We would not be responsible / liable in any manner whatsoever for any clerical error done by the concerned embassy / consulate regarding the name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type
of visa (single / multiple entry) or passport number. We always use services of reputed courier companies for the purpose be responsible for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential
caused due to transmission delays or loss of passport or documents in the course of transmission of documents by us to the embassy or to you or in the course of transmission of documents by the embassy
/ consulate to us. We would however, make best attempts to trace your documents or assist you in obtaining alternative / certified copies of the lost documents.
- If you are unable to travel on the tour originally booked by you because either you could not get your visa in time or due to an error of the part of the embassy / consulate, an incorrect visa is issued to you,
you shall have the option to postpone your tour to any other future date or transfer your tour to any other tour and in such case the amendment fee for shall apply, in addition to cancellation charges.
- Please note that if the rejection of visa is intimated by the embassy / consulate within the cancellation period specified in the section titled CANCELLATION OF BOOKING BY YOU then the cancellation
charges as appearing in that section shall apply.
- Please further note that for the purpose of ascertaining the applicable cancellation rates, the cancellation would be deemed to have been made on the date we receive intimation of visa rejection from
the consulate / embassy. Should you choose to re-apply after visa rejection, then you shall do so at your own risk and cost. If the visa is rejected a second time, the applicable cancellation rates shall be based
on the date of receipt of intimation of the rejection of second visa application and so the charges shall be much higher than the rates which would have applied on the first rejection. Should we not receive any
intimation from the consulate / embassy either accepting or rejecting a visa application before the departure date of your tour, the maximum cancellation charges shall apply. It is made clear that the
cancellation charges shall apply in addition to the retention of visa service charges. You expressly agree not to dispute the foregoing.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, the parties shall first seek settlement of that dispute by mediation in
accordance with the applicable rules. The Mediator shall be appointed by the Company. If the dispute is not settled by mediation within [thirty] days of the appointment of the mediator, or such
further period as the parties shall agree in writing, then the dispute may be settled in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. The
Arbitration proceedings will be in DELHI. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on both parties. In case of any dispute concerning the award the courts in DELHI alone shall have exclusive
- This contract will be governed by Indian law. You agree that in the event of a dispute or difference
between the parties the exclusive jurisdiction shall vest in the competent court / forum / tribunal in DELHI only. As to the interpretation of the aforesaid terms and conditions, the decision of Indians World Travel Guide shall be final and binding upon you. The Company reserves its right to change the Terms & Conditions any time without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons there of.
If you have any tips, which you might want to share with us, do write in to us at our Registered Office as
listed above. On behalf of the persons booked, I / We have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions,
How to Book rules, Brochure, Price Grid, Itinerary, Promotion Booklet, Cancellation Policy and Web pages, a copy of each of which has been furnished to me / us. I / We being duly authorized by the said
persons do hereby agree and accept the same for self and on behalf of the said persons assuming full
Contact No………………………….. Stamp…………………….